RFEMWSUB1G is an Expansion Module for RF Explorer. It can be plugged in your RF Explorer unit to extend the coverage to 240-960Mhz frequency band.
It gets attached internally to the RF Explorer main board and exhibits a second antenna connector to cover the new band.
- Easy to plug in your RF Explorer unit, compatible with all models
- Extend band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz ISM bands, including 315Mhz, 433Mhz, 868Mhz and 915Mhz, also including UHF TV, 70cm and 33cm HAM radio, etc. Any frequency from 240Mhz to 960Mhz is covered.
- Extend internal FLASH and RAM memory for additional capabilities
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
Important: Note this unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available
- Frequency band coverage: 240-960 MHz
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise floor level (typical): -110dBm
- 50 ohms wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency Span: 100MHz
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 3KHz to 600KHz